Wednesday, January 6, 2010

day 3

I joined Farmville. If you don't know what that is, it's only the BEST thing on facebook since commenting on ppl's statuses!!! I sat infront of the computer for practically 3 hours last night making my farm all pretty and harvesting my crops. It may sound gay but I can't help it. It's addicting.

I'm unsure about this year so far..I'm very skeptical. I'd hate to think that a few days and an uneasy feeling is really going to predict how the rest of my year is going to turn out..it's all on me right? I'm gonna end with my horoscope today cuz it really made me stop and think:

You're not at it again, are you Pisces? Have you been wallowing in dreamy, impractical fantasies that are sure to get you nowhere fast? If you haven't yet learned your lesson from mistakes made in 2009, you need to do some serious soul searching now. You have an opportunity this year to right a lot of wrongs, erase a lot of damaging errors, and basically start over again with a clean slate. But if you go back to your old ways, you're going to meet with the same trials and tribulations all over again. Be smart. It's time to turn your luck around.

--this is totally me! I'm always telling myself I need to snap out of my daydream, or to reel it in, Jayne.

p.s. On a similar note: Faith and I got super baked a few days ago and upon getting high discovered that Faith is pyschic! FORREAL! She can predict the future! LOL...how I love her and her crazy ways!

No comments: