Thursday, January 14, 2010

baby boy you stay on my mind

I have had Beyonce's Baby Boy song stuck in my head for daysss now! I dunno how to get rid of it. I tried dl it and putting it on my phone so I can listen to it all the time til I'm tired of it, but it hasn't happened yet. If anything it's gotten more and more catchey. DAMN YOU, SEAN PAUL!

*sigh...I really really need a new job. I'm so unmotivated. I dunno what to do? Leave this company that's been pretty good to me? Or stick with it and start to really consider moving away from my home. Toronto is such a busy city, with a night life I know I'll appreciate....but Victoria has the best weed in the country. Decisions, decisions.

I cut my hair.
It's fairly short.
I like it :)

It's almost Valentine's day. I can tell b/c everytime I walk through the mall to go to work I see hearts, and candy, and chocolates, and cards that say 'I love you' or stuffed animals that says stupid shit like 'I heart you THIS much'. And it's stupid arms are outstretched as far as they can go with a gay ass heart in the middle.
I normally don't hate on Valentine's day. Usually b/c I've always had someone to share the day with. Whether it be a boyfriend or a friend. One year, Winston and I were each others Valentine. We went for dinner at Royal Fork buffet..it was great! :)
I think I'm hating on it this year b/c I'm really lonely. I miss the perks of having someone. But I still haven't met anyone worth letting them into the crazy world of Jayne, and to be honest I'm too lazy and too caught up in myself and making myself better that I don't even wanna look.

Faith finally told her parents that the wedding is postponed...I was really lookinf forward to her wedding. :( especially Vegas! But, everything happens for a reason and I'm sure when next year rolls around and they do get married it'll all make sense as to why it happend the way it did. Hopefully we'll use the wedding weekend and go away for a bit.

Ok...I'm gonna end off today's rant and mention the only boy who has really made me smile. Brad :). Oh, my high school boyfriend. Brad never fails to make me laugh and smile. I wonder why he doesn't have a gf? Anyways....I'm sooo crushing on him all over again, and I'm in the process of working up the nerve to ask him on a date! I mean, Brad and I have stayed very good friends, and we occassionaly hang out and talk often, however I don't REALLY know anything about him anymore. How come he's not dating? Is he interested in anyone? What made him want to go back to school? I feel like I'm 15 again! Hahaha..anyways, I just wanted to share that. He cheeses me out and it's nice.

Toot-tula fruit!!!!

No comments: