Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One Step Forward....A MILLION steps back

I don't know how to talk to you.
We talk and we talk and we talk, sometimes it seems like we keep talking about the same thing! But nothing is ever going to get resolved?
And I have no idea why.
And I'm trying to give up the idea that I'll ever understand you (or that you'll ever understand me).

anywhoots!

I studied my ASS of today! I hardly ever mention school because I hate it! And therefore find no need to justify it by posting it on my blog! Meh! The truth is, I don't really hate school. I'm finally taking all the classes I WANT and that are interesting to me. I'm more ashamed of the fact that I don't put in a solid effort. I let life's curve balls deter me from that joy. Well, that all changes now (or soon!)

I'm STARVING!! MMMmmmMMM....nuggets!

No comments: