Saturday, April 25, 2009

Karma is no joke.

I'm not gonna say what I did to deserve this...but lets just say I told a little white lie, even though I knew it was wrong...I did it anyway for personal gain. Anyways...wanna know what happend to me yesterday? I had fully decided to spend Friday night indoors, I was going to rent Fight Club b/c I've never seen it, and I have thing for Edward Norton. I didn't want to spend any money because I am incredibly poor right now. And I didn't want to drink b/c I had work today at 8:30. But no...an innocent gathering at Warren's turned into a drinking game that lead to me spilling alcohol on the table where my BLACKBERRY was sitting...and now it's broken. Yup...I'm without means of communication. If you don't have a berry, then you won't understand...but I NEED my phone. So now I'm hungover at work, when I didn't want to be. I'm $150 poorer, if that's even possible b/c I don't even have $150 to replace my phone. And now I'm a firm believer that karma exsists...and things seem to happen to me 3x worse than they would for anyone else.

I have so much bad karma I need to make up for. =(

Also, I must include that since I was drunk last night, and pissed off about my phone I was out in the drive-way with Faith while she listened to me vent to God about all my bad luck and how I deserved a break b/c I've been through so much latley. I now realize that the big J.C. doesn't work that way so I apologize for my actions. (At least I was entertaining to Faith).

I miss my phone.

1 comment:

kimmy said...

oh so that's what happened, I called you this morning. I had a little break down. Also call me at work!