Sunday, December 27, 2009

Annoyed

I hate my neighbours upstairs.

I hate them! I don't know what they have up there, but it doesn't matter what time it is, they're stomping up around up there, or screaming, or dropping things and it's soooo annoying!!!

You know what else I can't stand about living here, in the winter you hear the wind whistling through the door and it can get really scary sometimes!
I can't wait til I move from this place.

I've been wondering when I'll be able to move away from my sister. When will the time come when we finally have to part? Will I branch off and buy a house of my own? Will I meet someone and maybe HE'LL have a place and then just leave her to fend for herself??? Where am I gonna be in 5 years?!...whoa..this blog just turned serious.

It's the end of another year...I don't think I'm ready to talk about 2009. Maybe next time.

Anyways, neighbours: sucks! Wind blowing through door: sucks!
The only comfort I have right now is the fact that my fridge is FULL of left overs. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, roast beef, pasta salad (I think I'm gonna have some right now, actually), chicken and pansit. Not to mention all the cookies and chocolates we have in the house. I LOVE Christmas!!

No comments: