Thursday, April 9, 2009

steeeaak!!

I had the best steak dinner at the Keg with Kim and Elaine last night!! SOOO good!! And the best part about the whole thing is that it only cost me $17, all thanks to Elaine for getting me a gift cert for my birthday!! =) GAWD I love red meat!!!!

So...it's Easter Long weekend which means church bright and early tomorrow! I owe Jesus a visit, I haven't been to church in awhile. But it's not my fault, I'm always working!! But I'm sure He understands! =D
I hate when people say "You have to come out tonight because it's the biggest bar night of the year!" Cuz all that means is that it's the same as any other day except for the fact there are more people out, which means you have to stand in line a lot longer, it'll take longer to get a drink, and there's a bigger chance that you'll lose your friends in the crowd. BAH!! I couldn't be bothered!

Well, in the spirit of Easter I must wish everyone a HAPPY EASTER!!!! =)

I say: "Christos Anesti!"

and then you say: "Alithos Anesti!!"

No comments: